Preparation Time 35 minutes
Cooking Time 35 minutes
- 300 grams of bread, thin slices
- 4 zucchini
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup fresh cream
- 1 bunch of Mint
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- Hot pepper
- Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Clean up mint and parsley and chop them.
- Clean and cut the zucchini into thin circular shapes.
- Add little oil to a large frying pan then fry zucchini and garlic for 2 minutes then add some mint, some parsley, salt and pepper.
- beat eggs using an egg beater then add cream, little salt and pepper. Put bread slices in the mixture one by one in a fast way to keep the shape and arrange in a cooking tray painted with butter. Distribute zucchini over bread slices as in the picture.
- Follow the same way with all slices of the bread to finish all of them while taking care to to put each bread slice well in the egg mixture.
- Cook in hot oven at a temperature of 180 for 25 minutes or until becomes golden.
- To garnish sprinkle a mixture of chopped parsley, mint and hot pepper then serve.