People turn to eat calorie-rich fatty frequently, and this leads to weight gain in addition to the lack of movement in winter.
Here are some tips for controlling overweight in the winter:
- Dealing with fruits instead of cakes and sweets such as oranges and citrus rich in vitamin C and strengthens the immune system.
- Eating fish more than meat because it contains less fat. you can take backed Fish fillet or tuna 3 times a week.
- Reliance on grilled potatoes more than our reliance on rice and bread.
- Deal with fresh vegetables and salads which are rich in vitamins, fiber and provide us with vitality and activity.
- Stay away from cold drinks and rely on hot drinks, such as tea, and herbs, because they contribute to the expansion of blood vessels as well as more of a sense of warmth.
- Reliance on the various kinds of hot soups which will provide us with a sense of warmth and provide us with energy.
- The distribution of meals throughout the day, it's preferred to take 3 main meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) in addition to 2 light meals.
- Reduce As much as possible the amount of oil added to the cooking and depend on boiled and grilled food.
- Dealing with foods that contain rapid absorption sugars, such as the dates and dried fruit instead of sweets and chocolate fatty.
- Drinking water in sufficient quantities from 6-8 cups a day.
Watch this healthy Eating Video...
Healthy Eating - Amazing videos are here