|Lebanese Dried Mint Omelet|
Summary: A simple yet very delicious traditional Lebanese omelet.
Omelet Ingredients (3-4 servings)
- 9 Eggs
- 3 teaspoons of dried mint powder
- A pinch of Salt
- 3-4 table spoons of Olive Oil
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, salt and dried mint powder well.
- Drizzle a bit of olive oil in a frying pan over medium/low heat.
- Pour the equivalent of 3 eggs at a time in the frying pan for 3 minutes then turn the omelet over to the other side using a spachula for another 3-4 minutes.
Cooking time: 6 minute(s)
Diet tags: High protein
Number of servings (yield): 3-4
Culinary tradition: Middle Eastern
Copyright © Mama’s Lebanese Kitchen.
Recipe: Grandma’s Simple Omelet – Lebanese Mint Omelet